I like to include seafood in our weekly dinner rotation but don't want to bother with anything complicated (and it had better taste good or the family will riot). This herbed fish does the trick. —Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 tilapia fillets (about 4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place tilapia in a parchment-lined 15x10x1-in. pan. Drizzle with lemon juice, then melted butter.
- Bake until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 11-13 minutes. Meanwhile, mix remaining ingredients. Remove fish from oven; sprinkle with parsley mixture.
Nutrition Facts1 fillet: 124 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 359mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 21g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 fat.
Originally published as Lemony Garlic Tilapia in Simple & Delicious April/May 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
More from Taste of Home
Quick and Healthy Meals for January 7-11: Garlic Chicken, Lemon Pork, Quinoa Unstuffed Peppers and More