Sheet-Pan Tilapia and Vegetable Medley
Unlike some one-pan dinners that require some precooking in a skillet or pot, this one, with fish and spring veggies, uses just the sheet pan, period. —Judy Batson, Tampa, Florida
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into wedges
- 3 large fresh Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 3 large radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh sugar snap peas, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 small carrot, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- Lemon wedges and tartar sauce, optional
- Preheat oven to 450°. Line a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with foil; grease foil.
- In a large bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients. Add melted butter, garlic salt and pepper; toss to coat. Place vegetables in a single layer in prepared pan; bake until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven; preheat broiler. Arrange vegetables on one side of sheet pan. Add fish to other side. Sprinkle fillets with tarragon and salt; dot with softened butter. Broil 4-5 in. from heat until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 5 minutes. If desired, serve with lemon wedges and tartar sauce.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 555 calories, 20g fat (12g saturated fat), 129mg cholesterol, 892mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 8g fiber), 41g protein.
Originally published as Sheet Pan Tilapia & Vegetable Medley in Taste of Home Feb/Mar 2018
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.