Sheet-Pan Tilapia and Vegetable Medley
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into wedges
- 3 large fresh Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 3 large radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh sugar snap peas, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 small carrot, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- Optional: Lemon wedges and tartar sauce
- Preheat oven to 450°. Line a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with foil; grease foil.
- In a large bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients. Add melted butter, garlic salt and pepper; toss to coat. Place vegetables in a single layer in prepared pan; bake until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven; preheat broiler. Arrange vegetables on one side of sheet pan. Add fish to other side. Sprinkle fillets with tarragon and salt; dot with softened butter. Broil 4-5 in. from heat until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 5 minutes. If desired, serve with lemon wedges and tartar sauce.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 555 calories, 20g fat (12g saturated fat), 129mg cholesterol, 892mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 8g fiber), 41g protein.
May 11, 2019
Wowza! Good stuff right here friends! Frozen Brussels sprouts worked just great! Didn’t bother to cut up the snap peas. The butter and tarragon made the fillets splendidly scrumptious! Paired it with some fresh watermelon. Yum! A hit with my dinner group. Thanks for the wonderful recipe!
Dec 28, 2018
Simple and delicious!
Feb 2, 2018
This was excellent!