Turkey and Root Veggie Sheet-Pan Dinner
My family loves this turkey sheet-pan dinner. I used ingredients I had on hand, including bacon, which lends a nice smoky flavor. It's so quick and easy to prepare. —Susan Bickta, Kutztown, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 6 bacon strips
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 medium onions, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 package (20 ounces) turkey breast tenderloins
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with aluminum foil. Place bacon on prepared pan; bake 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss potatoes, carrots and onions with oil; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Sprinkle remaining salt and pepper on tenderloins.
- Remove par-cooked bacon from baking pan. Transfer vegetables to pan, spreading evenly. Place tenderloins on top of vegetables; cover with bacon slices. Bake until a thermometer reads 165° and vegetables are tender, 30-35 minutes. If desired, top with parsley to serve.