Tomato-Herb Grilled Tilapia
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh gingerroot
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt or kosher salt, divided
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen corn (about 8 ounces), thawed
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- Place the first 6 ingredients in a food processor; add 1/2 teaspoon salt. Pulse until mixture is finely chopped.
- In a bowl, combine tomatoes and corn; stir in 1 tablespoon herb mixture and remaining salt.
- Place each fillet on a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Top with herb mixture; spoon tomato mixture alongside fish. Fold foil around fish and vegetables, sealing tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium-high heat 6-8 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 270 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 83mg cholesterol, 443mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 35g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat, 1 vegetable, 1/2 starch.
Apr 16, 2019
Feb 12, 2019
I really liked this recipe. The pesto was the most time consuming thing to make but once it was made, everything went together so fast. I liked the foil pockets and it cooked very well. Flavors were there also!! Had this with some pineapple and bread and it was complete!