Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro or parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place fillets on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise, lime juice and zest, salt, onion powder and pepper. Spread mayonnaise mixture over fish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs; spritz with cooking spray.
- Bake until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 15-20 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro.
1 fillet: 186 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 401mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 33g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1/2 starch.