Grilled Tilapia with Mango
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 medium lemon, sliced
- 1 medium mango, peeled and thinly sliced
- Brush fillets with oil; sprinkle with salt, dill and pepper. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill tilapia, covered, over medium heat for 5 minutes. Turn tilapia; top with cheese, lemon and mango. Grill 4-6 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 213 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 377mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 32g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat.
Dec 10, 2015
A tasty combination of flavors! Instead of grilling I baked in the oven at 375 for 10 minutes with the cheese, lemon and mango on the entire time. Would make again.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.