Grilled Tilapia with Mango
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 medium lemon, sliced
- 1 medium mango, peeled and thinly sliced
- Brush fillets with oil; sprinkle with salt, dill and pepper. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill tilapia, covered, over medium heat for 5 minutes. Turn tilapia; top with cheese, lemon and mango. Grill 4-6 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 213 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 377mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 32g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 10, 2015
A tasty combination of flavors! Instead of grilling I baked in the oven at 375 for 10 minutes with the cheese, lemon and mango on the entire time. Would make again.