- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits
- Paprika, optional
- For dressing, mix first four ingredients. Place cabbage and pineapple in a large bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until serving. If desired, sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forPineapple Coleslaw
"This is so refreshing. Love the pineapple in it."
"I add about 1/2 cup of shredded coconut and it's a nice touch! This is a lot of dressing for 4 cups of shredded cabbage, so you may want to reduce the amt. of dressing you make."
"One update - we used lowfat mayo"
"I don't like coleslaw, but this I love. My husband loved it as well. Went together in just a few minutes and healthy as can be. This is on the favorites list."
"This is very similar to the way my late mother-in-law made her slaw. I use this recipe as the base and add celery seed and a teaspoon of yellow mustard to make the slaw taste almost just like hers."
"I'm not crazy about coleslaw but this one changed my mind. It's delicious and easy to fix. Try it and you will make this your #1 coleslaw! TC in TX"