Pineapple-Apple Chicken Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 medium apple, chopped
- 1 snack-size cup (4 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 cups torn mixed salad greens
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Serve with greens.
Nutrition Facts1 cup chicken salad with 1 cup salad greens : 301 calories, 16g fat (2g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 302mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 4g fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2-1/2 fat, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fruit.
Feb 9, 2012
Sep 4, 2011
Yum! Excellent, I also seasoned the chicken before I grilled it and mixed with butter lettuce. I will make it again...Thanks.
Jul 21, 2011
I have not used curry powder very much but it was a pleasant surprise in this salad. Perfect lunch salad, this will be on my rotation for sure!