Pineapple-Apple Chicken Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 medium apple, chopped
- 1 snack-size cup (4 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 cups torn mixed salad greens
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Serve with greens.
Nutrition Facts1 cup chicken salad with 1 cup salad greens : 301 calories, 16g fat (2g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 302mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 4g fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2-1/2 fat, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fruit.
Feb 9, 2012
Sep 4, 2011
Yum! Excellent, I also seasoned the chicken before I grilled it and mixed with butter lettuce. I will make it again...Thanks.
Jul 21, 2011
I have not used curry powder very much but it was a pleasant surprise in this salad. Perfect lunch salad, this will be on my rotation for sure!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.