Pineapple Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 6 sandwich rolls, split
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Combine the mayonnaise, onion salt, garlic salt and paprika; add to chicken mixture and mix well. Serve on lettuce-lined rolls.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 433 calories, 22g fat (3g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 637mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 2g fiber), 20g protein.
Jan 1, 2018
These were delicious. My husband loved the sweetness of the pineapple. I omitted the pecans as I used a nutty bread for the sandwiches.
Jun 22, 2015
Loved them!! Husband requested chicken salad for lunch for Father's Day, he doesn't like pineapple, but raved about these..... what he doesn't know won't hurt him...LOL
May 29, 2014
I used 2 large cans of chicken instead and it tasted great. Simple to make, too!Omitted nuts for my daughter and added extra celery for more crunch.
Jan 14, 2013
A wonderful mix of flavors! Since I used canned chicken, recommend a little less mayo, but otherwise has been a hit with my crew!
Apr 6, 2011
Very easy to make, consist of ingredients that most people already have in the kitchen.The taste is amazing. My taste buds say thank you and so does my finance!Best regards,Tiffany