This tasty pizza is so easy to prepare. My family, including my young daughter, loves it. What an easy way to make a delicious, veggie—filled meal! —Dawn Bartholomew, Raleigh, North Carolina
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) pizza crust mix
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 4 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- Prepare pizza dough according to package directions. With floured hands, press dough onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan.
- Spread Alfredo sauce over dough to within 1 in. of edges. Thinly slice or chop tomatoes; top pizza with spinach, tomatoes and cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Spinach Pizza in Simple & Delicious January/February 2008, p30
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Spinach Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review