- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) pizza crust mix
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 4 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- Prepare pizza dough according to package directions. With floured hands, press dough onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan.
- Spread Alfredo sauce over dough to within 1 in. of edges. Thinly slice or chop tomatoes; top pizza with spinach, tomatoes and cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Spinach Pizza
Sort By :
"Easy and delish"
"I really like the vegetarian version it was delicious, but for my meat eating Boyfriend I adden cooked turkey bacon and mushrooms. He loved it !"
"Very good. It was well received. That Pizza was like a gourmet Pizza was the comment by someone!! Really easy and tasty."
"I like this with more garlic, and par-boiled kale rather than spinach. Its a tasty way to get your greens that's for sure :)"
"My husband and I really enjoyed this pizza. The second time around, I used whole wheat pizza dough, mozzarella pearls (instead of the Italian cheese blend)and added some fresh basil and garlic. Original recipe- good, with a few little tweaks to fit your personal taste-fantastic!"