- 1 can (15 ounces) refried beans
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup guacamole
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Spread beans on a 12-in. serving plate. Layer salsa, guacamole and sour cream over beans, leaving 1 in. uncovered around edge of each layer. Sprinkle with chilies, olives and cheeses. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 16-20 servings
Reviews forTaco Dip Platter
"This is an awesome recipe! I take it to potlucks with international students and they gobble it up!"
"My family does not care for refried beans. Can you give me an alternative so we will be able to make this recipe. It sounds good but need advice?"
"I make this appetizer often, but, I add lettuce after the refried beans and everyone loves it! Would definately recommend this recipe."