Seven-Layer Mediterranean Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 carton (8 ounces) hummus
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 jar (8 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 12 Greek olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Baked pita chips
- Spread hummus into a 9-in. pie plate. Top with sour cream, red peppers, cheese, onion and olives. Sprinkle with parsley. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with pita chips.
Nov 18, 2016
I seldom write reviews and probably shouldn't on this one, since I doubled the olives and added 1/8 cup more of the feta cheese, because our family really likes both. However if you haven't tried this yet, you owe to yourself to do so. Excellent!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.