9-Layer Greek Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makes5 1/2 cups
- 1 carton (10 ounces) hummus
- 1 cup refrigerated tzatziki sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped water-packed artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted Greek olives, optional
- 1/4 cup chopped pepperoncini
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Baked pita chips
- In a 9-in. deep-dish pie plate, layer first six ingredients; top with olives, if desired, and pepperoncini. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with pita chips.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup (calculated without pita chips): 60 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 210mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Jun 23, 2017
This was great, I made it on pizza pan for very nice visual.
Jun 12, 2017
Fun & delicious! My family didn't care for the artichoke hearts in this but everything else was a hit. I made the hummus and tzatizi myself instead of using store bought.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.