Cheesy Bean Dip
Folks always seem to flock to the snack table when the lineup includes this refried bean dip. When my brother-in-law brought this dip to our house for a get-together, everyone asked for the recipe. —Katrina Turner, West Chester, Ohio
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makesabout 5 cups
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- Tortilla chips
- In a bowl, combine cheeses; set aside 2 cups for topping. Add beans, sour cream, cream cheese and taco seasoning to the remaining cheese. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish; sprinkle with reserved cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-30 minutes or until bubbly around the edges. Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 88 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 134mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Cheesy Bean Dip in Light & Tasty October/November 2001
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.