Potato Salad Mold
This potato salad is the result of my combining several recipes through the years. Using a mold makes for a pretty presentation. —Linda Murray, Allenstown, New Hampshire
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 4 cups sliced peeled cooked red potatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced radishes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 envelope zesty Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Red Radish Rosettes, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, celery, onions and radishes. Combine the sour cream, vinegar, salad dressing mix and pepper; pour over potato mixture and toss gently. Press into a 5-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Run a knife around edges of mold to loosen. Invert onto a serving plate. Garnish with Red Radish Rosettes if desired.
Originally published as Potato Salad Mold in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2003