Roasted Potato & Green Bean Salad
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 6 medium red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place potatoes, onion and green beans in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat.
- Roast 25-30 minutes or until tender, stirring twice. Transfer to a large bowl; add bacon. In a small bowl, whisk the first six vinaigrette ingredients. Gradually whisk in oil until blended. Pour over potato mixture; toss to coat. Serve warm.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 25, 2018
I liked this light tasting salad. It did make quite a bit so may cut the recipe down next time.
Dec 14, 2017
This recipe sounds great but why no TOH rating of ingredients, e.g., carbs, salt, etc. Rely on TOH evaluation of contents!
Oct 30, 2017
Great recipe. Flavors were perfect. Had warm but actually preferred it chilled. Being a lifetime Weight Watcher member I am always looking for recipes that are delicious and healthy. Thanks for a great recipe.
Jun 21, 2017
Fabulous recipe! The dressing is fresh tasting with a perfect amount of sharpness. Love how the Thyme just pushes through making its statement as well.Taste of Home Volunteer Field Editor.
May 30, 2017
We love this fresh take on potato salad. I mix the dressing ahead in a mason jar to let the flavors meld, then just pour it over the warm potatoes and beans when we're ready. SOOOO good!
Aug 3, 2016
Basically just roasted vegetables with a vinaigrette. I roasted the potatoes for 10 minutes before I added the fresh green beans, and the beans were still over cooked. Also, way-y-y too much vinegar/lemon juice for the amount of olive oil. I also added some yellow bell pepper to the mix, but waited for five minutes after the beans..
May 23, 2015
Easy and very flavorful!
Apr 27, 2015
So easy and tons of flavor!
Sep 26, 2014
Easy to make and tasty too!
Aug 6, 2014
Roasting potatoes takes a little longer than this recipe says. The roasted onions were great.