Red Potato Salad Dijon
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Cook: 15 min.
Makes12 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 3-1/2 pounds red potatoes (about 12 medium), cubed
- 1/4 cup Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- Place potatoes in a Dutch oven; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain; transfer to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise blend, vinegar, oil, tarragon, salt and pepper. Drizzle over potatoes; toss to coat. Gently stir in green onions. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 139 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 557mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
Mar 4, 2018
I made this recipe to go with cold, leftover meatloaf. I used dried tarragon instead of fresh and added more black pepper. It's delicious! Will make this again.
Jul 31, 2017
A little strong on the mustard flavor for me. I might pull back on that next time I try this