Dijon Chicken Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, honey, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour into chicken mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve on a lettuce-lined plate. Sprinkle with almonds.
Nutrition Facts1-1/4 cups: 504 calories, 33g fat (5g saturated fat), 93mg cholesterol, 513mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 2g fiber), 30g protein.
Nov 4, 2013
Delicious salad and so easy to prepare. Very colorful with two types of grapes and apricots. Quick to prepare and can be assembled ahead of time. Great dish that we absolutely love! Easy to scale down for two people.
Jul 18, 2012
Super good!! I used dried cranberries and peaches and it was a nice change... loved the mustard flavour.
Jul 23, 2011
Too high in fat!
Jun 14, 2011
I've been making this chicken salad recipe for years. It's delicious, easy to make, and can be prepared in advance. The grapes, dried apricots, and honey give it a nice sweet taste.
Oct 19, 2010
I found this recipe in the Taste of Home magazine years ago. Everyone loves it!! It's THE best chicken salad I've EVER had! You HAVE to make this!
Feb 26, 2010
One of my favorite recipes. I love to make this for special lunches with friends. The rosemary muffins are awesome too.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.