Dijon Chicken with Grapes
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup refrigerated nondairy creamer
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 3/4 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Remove and keep warm.
- Add creamer to the skillet; cook over medium-low heat, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Whisk in mustard until blended. Add grapes; cook and stir until heated through. Serve with chicken.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 224 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 245mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 fruit, 1 fat.
Apr 29, 2011
This was very good and light. I only had the green grapes. Wish I had used both, just for the extra color & flavor.
May 16, 2010
We loved this. I didn't have nondairy creamer so used whipping cream and added sliced mushrooms. Delicious, QUICK, and easy!
May 11, 2010
all the flavors blend together very nicely! a fun new way to make chicken. the only thing I changed was using 1/2 cup skim milk rather than the nondairy creamer, simply because I do not normally keep creamer in the house.
Apr 22, 2010
I would gladly make dijon chicken again, I just would not add the grapes, as one of my family members is very allergic to them. The rest of this is so easy and tastes so good, it's a keeper for sure and going in my recipe box.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.