Roasted Balsamic Red Potatoes
When I found a potato recipe that called for vinegar, I was intrigued. But without all the ingredients on hand, I had to improvise and gave it a whirl using Italian seasoning and balsamic vinegar. It turned out great! —Lisa M. Varner, El Paso, TX
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425°. Toss potatoes with oil and seasonings; spread in a 15x10x1-in. pan.
- Roast 25 minutes, stirring halfway. Drizzle with vinegar; roast until potatoes are tender, 5-10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 159 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 143mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.
Originally published as Italian Balsamic Roasted Potatoes in Simple & Delicious February/March 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.