Little Cheddar Meat Loaves
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 4 teaspoons ketchup
- 4 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, oats, ketchup and onion. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Coat four muffin cups with cooking spray; fill three-fourths full with meat mixture. Spread ketchup over loaves.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until no pink remains and a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before removing from muffin cups.
Nutrition Facts2 mini meat loaves: 343 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 190mg cholesterol, 463mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 30g protein.
Feb 2, 2012
Husband calls it tasty, high praise from him. Have made it many times in ramikins.
Oct 18, 2010
Although this recipe was quick and easy to make, I find that the original Li'l Cheddar Meat Loaves recipe is better tasting and more flavorful and can easily be made in the muffin pan as well :)
Jul 6, 2008
Even though I sprayed the muffin tins, these stuck to the pan and fell apart when I tried to take them out.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.