Italian Meat Loaves
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup cracker or bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, divided
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, bread crumbs, milk, 1/2 cup cheese, onion, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt and 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Crumble pork over mixture and mix well. Shape into 10 individual loaves.
- Place on a rack in a greased large shallow baking pan. Spread ketchup over loaves; sprinkle with remaining cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-55 minutes until a thermometer reads 160°.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 277 calories, 17g fat (7g saturated fat), 109mg cholesterol, 487mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 21g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 12, 2017
My husband and I really liked these. They were full of flavor, more than I thought they would be! Instead of plain bread crumbs, I used Italian. The milk I used was 1%. Also, I didn't put ketchup on top... instead had leftover roasted garlic pasta sauce that I put on top and that was SO good. We really really liked this. I'll be making it again!
Aug 5, 2016
My family enjoyed these. I made them smaller (used a 3 Tbsp scoop) so they baked up in about 20 minutes. I used half ground pork, half turkey. I liked the combination of Worcestershire sauce & Italian seasoning, but skipped the garlic and parmesan to keep all palates happy. I'm adding this to my "Quick Meals" folder.
Jan 30, 2011
I use Sweet Baby Ray BBQ sauce instead of ketchup. And use 1 pound of ground beef 1 pound ground pork. Another family favorite.
Sep 17, 2009
Children love these as well
Sep 17, 2009
These are hands down one of the best additions I have ever added to my table. Everytime I fix these they are loved.