Grilled Salmon with Cheese Sauce
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 4 teaspoons Greek seasoning
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 carton (6-1/2 ounces) garden vegetable cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Thread the cherry tomatoes onto metal or soaked wooden skewers; set aside. Sprinkle Greek seasoning over salmon. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill salmon, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5 minutes. Turn and grill 7-9 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Meanwhile, grill tomatoes for 5-8 minutes, turning frequently.
- In a microwave-safe dish, combine cheese spread and milk. Cook, uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir until blended. Serve with salmon and tomatoes.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 224 calories, 18g fat (9g saturated fat), 89mg cholesterol, 1272mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Oct 16, 2013
I thought the salmon was delicious with just the Greek seasoning over Jasmine rice. I felt that the cheese sauce was way too heavy for my taste. By the way, this was the first time that I bought Greek seasoning. I purchased the Cavender's brand and LOVED IT. I sprinkled it over the tomato kabobs and over roasted asparagus that I served on the side. YUM