I like to serve this crunchy almond-crusted salmon with lots of mango salsa. It's a beautiful dish you might want to share with that special someone. —Marc Nadeau, Salt Lake City, Utah
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon dried cilantro flakes
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, beat egg whites, cilantro, lemon juice, ginger and cayenne. Place almonds in another shallow bowl. Dip salmon in egg mixture, then coat with almonds.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Crusted Mango Salmon in Simple & Delicious January/February 2008