Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min
- 1/3 cup pistachios, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 salmon fillet (1 pound)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a shallow bowl, toss pistachios with bread crumbs and cheese.
- Place salmon on a greased foil-lined 15x10x1-in. pan, skin side down; sprinkle with with salt and pepper. Top with pistachio mixture, pressing to adhere. Bake, uncovered, until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 15-20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts3 ounces cooked fish: 269 calories, 17g fat (3g saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 497mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Apr 18, 2020
I used frozen fillets which may have been the problem. They are thinner than fresh usually. Turned out dry and I couldn't taste the pistachios at all.
Apr 5, 2020
Marvelously easy and tastes wonderful. This goes directly into my "Recipes to Make Again" binder.