Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spread salmon with hoisin sauce; sprinkle with pepper. Place on a greased foil-lined baking sheet, skin side down. Bake 12-15 minutes or until fish begins to flake easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine pineapple and marmalade. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally; cook and stir 4-6 minutes or until slightly thickened. Spoon over salmon; sprinkle with cilantro.
Nutrition Facts1 fillet with 2 tablespoons sauce: 349 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 226mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
May 17, 2016
Absolutely delicious. I am adding this recipe to our salmon favorites.
May 5, 2016
Great, simple recipe. My husband and I both enjoyed the flavors and the ease of preparation. My daughter, however, wasn't as big of a fan, the reason I only gave it four stars. She said something tasted a little funny, I'm assuming the marmalade or the hoisin. But I would try this one again.