Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- Dash salt
- Dash dried tarragon
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 salmon fillet (2 pounds)
- Mix all ingredients except salmon; brush over salmon.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on an oiled grill rack or on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 10-15 minutes.
Mar 16, 2018
Very good flavor, will make again.
May 13, 2012
We love this recipe! We don't use the tarragon, but everything else is the same.
Oct 26, 2009
It's a little sweet so I'd probably only put 2 tbls of brown sugar in next time.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.