Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Liquid Smoke, optional
- 6 salmon fillets (8 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, oil, garlic powder, curry powder, lemon-pepper, Worcestershire sauce and Liquid Smoke if desired; add the salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Jan 7, 2016
This salmon recipe had a very mild flavor - not too strong. I expected it to be a spicy dish but the soy and curry went well together. We served this alongside some fresh steamed veggies and it was great!
Aug 26, 2014
This will be my new go-to for salmon - the curry flavor is not overpowering, but really complementary.
Apr 22, 2013
I never thought I would make a recipe with curry and salmon together, but this one is quite tasty and extremely easy. My family will definitely be seeing this one on my table again soon!
Jan 2, 2011
One of the best salmon recipes that you will find, and we are from the west coast
Nov 4, 2009
I made this for my husband and I one night and we absolutely loved it. My husband told me that I had to make this again very soon. This has been put at the top of my favorite Salmon recipes.