Salmon with Dijon Mayonnaise
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- Place the salmon skin side down on a greased broiler pan. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-16 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Serve with the salmon.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 294 calories, 28g fat (4g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 316mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 10g protein.
Jul 2, 2016
My son liked the sauce but my husband thought it tasted too much like tartar sauce. I will keep trying new Salmon recipes until I find the one that works for all members of my family.
May 14, 2012
Good recipe. The sauce is very good. I used the sauce for fish also.
Feb 9, 2010
Super easy, and the sauce was fabulously delicious! A big hit with both my husband and me!