Salmon with Dijon Mayonnaise
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- Place the salmon skin side down on a greased broiler pan. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-16 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Serve with the salmon.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 294 calories, 28g fat (4g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 316mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 10g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 2, 2016
My son liked the sauce but my husband thought it tasted too much like tartar sauce. I will keep trying new Salmon recipes until I find the one that works for all members of my family.
May 14, 2012
Good recipe. The sauce is very good. I used the sauce for fish also.
Feb 9, 2010
Super easy, and the sauce was fabulously delicious! A big hit with both my husband and me!