Salmon with Cucumber Sauce
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makes4 servings (1-1/2 cups sauce)
- 1 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Dash salt
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- For sauce, in a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Broil salmon 4-6 in. from the heat for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with cucumber sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 343 calories, 32g fat (7g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 227mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 10g protein.
Feb 24, 2011
I really liked this recipe although my kids thought it tasted like Ranch dressing. Went great with the salmon.
Jul 6, 2010
Sorry, wrong recipe!
Jul 6, 2010
I omitted the curry powder on the salmon--my family doesn't care for it. I simply used salt and pepper and sauteed the filets in a small amount of olive oil in a nonstick skillet, then sprinkled with a bit of lemon juice. The cucumber sauce is delicious.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.