Salmon with Dill Sauce
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 salmon fillet (1 pound)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed, divided
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- Place salmon in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon dill. Cover and bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the yogurt, sugar, seasoning blend and remaining dill. Cook and stir over low heat until warmed. Serve with the salmon.
Nutrition Facts4 ounce-weight: 227 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 76mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 lean meat, 2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 23, 2014
Very good. My sauce started to separate, so I might have heated it too much. ?
Aug 4, 2012
With only a few ingredients, this is a superior salmon recipe, just right for hot summer nights. My family gobbled it up.