Salmon with Tangy Raspberry Sauce
We love salmon at our house and are always finding new ways to make it. This one turned out so well; the raspberry sauce adds a nice sweetness. My son calls it salmon candy! —Anna-Marie Williams, League City, Texas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red raspberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Combine the paprika, salt and pepper; sprinkle over salmon. Drizzle with oil. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. In a small bowl, whisk the preserves, vinegar and honey; spoon over fillets.
Nutrition Facts1 fillet with 1 tablespoon sauce: 367 calories, 23g fat (4g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 233mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 0 fiber), 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch.
Originally published as Salmon with Raspberry Glaze in Simple & Delicious April/May 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.