Salmon with Tangy Raspberry Sauce
We love salmon at our house and are always finding new ways to make it. This one turned out so well; the raspberry sauce adds a nice sweetness. My son calls it salmon candy! —Anna-Marie Williams, League City, Texas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red raspberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Combine the paprika, salt and pepper; sprinkle over salmon. Drizzle with oil. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. In a small bowl, whisk the preserves, vinegar and honey; spoon over fillets.