Salmon with Lemon-Mushroom Sauce
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- Place mushrooms and butter in a small microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender, stirring twice. Add the lemon juice and seasonings.
- Place salmon in an 8-in. square microwave-safe dish; top with mushroom mixture. Cover and microwave on high for 4-6 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 373 calories, 24g fat (7g saturated fat), 115mg cholesterol, 290mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 35g protein.
Feb 18, 2016
I cooked mushrooms in microwave but baked salmon in oven after pouring on the mushroom sauce. I also added raw shrimp before baking. Husband loved it!
Nov 30, 2013
Great recipe I also added onions and cayenne pepper an wow amazing I did it on top of the stove
Jan 24, 2010
microwave dried it out a little but it was fast to make
Jan 22, 2010
However, I like to use capers instead of the mushrooms........love it like that!
Jan 22, 2010
This is a very good recipe. However, I cooked the mushrooms on top of the stove and baked the salmon in the oven because microwaving takes the nutrition out of the food.