Salmon with Lemon-Mushroom Sauce
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- Place mushrooms and butter in a small microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender, stirring twice. Add the lemon juice and seasonings.
- Place salmon in an 8-in. square microwave-safe dish; top with mushroom mixture. Cover and microwave on high for 4-6 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 373 calories, 24g fat (7g saturated fat), 115mg cholesterol, 290mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 35g protein.
Feb 18, 2016
I cooked mushrooms in microwave but baked salmon in oven after pouring on the mushroom sauce. I also added raw shrimp before baking. Husband loved it!
Nov 30, 2013
Great recipe I also added onions and cayenne pepper an wow amazing I did it on top of the stove
Jan 24, 2010
microwave dried it out a little but it was fast to make
Jan 22, 2010
However, I like to use capers instead of the mushrooms........love it like that!
Jan 22, 2010
This is a very good recipe. However, I cooked the mushrooms on top of the stove and baked the salmon in the oven because microwaving takes the nutrition out of the food.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.