Salmon with Honey Pecan Sauce
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat butter
- Place salmon skin side down on a broiler pan; sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 7-9 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, cook the pecans, honey and butter over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with salmon.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with Land O'Lakes light stick butter.
Nutrition Facts1 fillet with 2 tablespoons sauce: 330 calories, 20g fat (5g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 319mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 20g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2-1/2 fat, 1 starch.
Sep 22, 2015
Excellent! And so fast & easy to put together.
Jan 14, 2013
This was the best salmon I have ever made! I'm not a big fish lover, but I have been trying to find recipes so that we can eat seafood more often. This is an absolute keeper!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.