Salmon with Honey Pecan Sauce
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat butter
- Sprinkle salmon with seasoned salt and pepper. Place fish on oiled grill rack, skin side down. Grill, covered, over medium-high heat or broil 4 in. from heat until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 6-8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, cook the pecans, honey and butter over medium heat until bubbly, 5-7 minutes. Serve with salmon.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with Land O'Lakes light stick butter.
Nutrition Facts1 fillet with 2 tablespoons sauce: 330 calories, 20g fat (5g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 319mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 20g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2-1/2 fat, 1 starch.
Aug 30, 2019
We tried this and absolutely loved it, what a wonderful meal and we will be cooking this more often. We didn’t have any pecans so we used walnuts instead and it was just as good!
Sep 22, 2015
Excellent! And so fast & easy to put together.
Jan 14, 2013
This was the best salmon I have ever made! I'm not a big fish lover, but I have been trying to find recipes so that we can eat seafood more often. This is an absolute keeper!