Salmon with Honey Pecan Sauce
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat butter
- Place fish on oiled grill rack, skin side down. Grill, covered, over medium-high heat or broil 4 in. from heat until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 6-8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, cook the pecans, honey and butter over medium heat until bubbly, 8-10 minutes. Serve with salmon.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with Land O'Lakes light stick butter.
Nutrition Facts1 fillet with 2 tablespoons sauce: 330 calories, 20g fat (5g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 319mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 20g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2-1/2 fat, 1 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 22, 2015
Excellent! And so fast & easy to put together.
Jan 14, 2013
This was the best salmon I have ever made! I'm not a big fish lover, but I have been trying to find recipes so that we can eat seafood more often. This is an absolute keeper!