Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine or water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, saute garlic in oil until tender. Stir in vinegar, mustard, wine, honey, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 3-5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Set aside 2 tablespoons for basting.
- Place fillets on prepared pan. Brush with sauce and sprinkle with oregano. Bake, uncovered, 15-18 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Brush with reserved sauce before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 243 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 249mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 25, 2017
Love this recipe. This is my go to recipe for salmon. I won't make it any other way! Delicious!
Dec 30, 2016
Definitely great!! Love this and will make it again.
Aug 20, 2015
This recipe was delicious and extremely easy. What a perfect weeknight meal when you're in a hurry!
May 2, 2015
Apr 2, 2014
wonderful taste to this glazed salmon!
Feb 28, 2014
Jun 13, 2012
Excellent recipe! I didn't think it would be that amazing but the previous reviews convinced me to try it. It melted in your mouth as you ate it! And the sauce really was awesome :)
Apr 17, 2012
We had mixed reviews on the glaze. I loved it and drizzled it over my vegetables. Hubby said it was just okay. This was the first time I had made salmon in the oven, and it cooked much more evenly than in a skillet.
Mar 11, 2012
My husband took one bite and said "This is heaven" I loved it just as much! The glaze is so tasty I am thinking of trying it on grilled chicken and steak. Will definitely make again. Thanks
Feb 1, 2012
This is such an easy recipe that even my 4 year old daughter loves!!