Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine or water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, saute garlic in oil until tender. Stir in vinegar, mustard, wine, honey, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 3-5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Set aside 2 tablespoons for basting.
- Place fillets on prepared pan. Brush with sauce and sprinkle with oregano. Bake, uncovered, 15-18 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Brush with reserved sauce before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 243 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 249mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein.
Jul 25, 2017
Love this recipe. This is my go to recipe for salmon. I won't make it any other way! Delicious!
Dec 30, 2016
Definitely great!! Love this and will make it again.
Aug 20, 2015
This recipe was delicious and extremely easy. What a perfect weeknight meal when you're in a hurry!
May 2, 2015
Apr 2, 2014
wonderful taste to this glazed salmon!
Feb 28, 2014
Jun 13, 2012
Excellent recipe! I didn't think it would be that amazing but the previous reviews convinced me to try it. It melted in your mouth as you ate it! And the sauce really was awesome :)
Apr 17, 2012
We had mixed reviews on the glaze. I loved it and drizzled it over my vegetables. Hubby said it was just okay. This was the first time I had made salmon in the oven, and it cooked much more evenly than in a skillet.
Mar 11, 2012
My husband took one bite and said "This is heaven" I loved it just as much! The glaze is so tasty I am thinking of trying it on grilled chicken and steak. Will definitely make again. Thanks
Feb 1, 2012
This is such an easy recipe that even my 4 year old daughter loves!!