Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup peach preserves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 salmon fillets (1 pound each)
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled fresh peaches or frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine butter and preserves. Cover and microwave on high for 45-60 seconds. Stir in the lime juice, garlic and mustard until blended. Cool. Set aside 1 cup for basting and serving.
- Place salmon fillets in a large resealable plastic bag; add remaining peach mixture. Seal bag and turn to coat. Marinate for 20 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5 minutes. Spoon half of reserved peach mixture over salmon. Grill 10-15 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting frequently. Serve with sliced peaches and remaining peach mixture.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts4 ounce-weight: 360 calories, 23g fat (12g saturated fat), 79mg cholesterol, 210mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 0 fiber), 12g protein.
Jan 2, 2015
Absolutely delicious!!! Extremely easy!!!
Mar 26, 2010
I lost this recipe during a move to our new house, and during this time, I tried to remember the ingredients. Instead of garlic, I used horseradish. And I thought it was apricot jam, not peaches in the recipe. So, when I came to your website and found the original recipe, I can't wait to make it just like you say!! But, if you are out of peaches and don't like garlic, my version was also very good!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.