Brown Sugar-Glazed Salmon
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 salmon fillet (1 pound)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425°. Cut salmon into 4 portions; place in a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast 10 minutes. Remove from oven; preheat broiler.
- In a small saucepan, mix remaining ingredients; bring just to a boil. Brush over salmon. Broil 6 in. from heat until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 1-2 minutes.
Nutrition Facts3 ounces cooked fish: 225 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 491mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 0 fiber), 19g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch.
Oct 10, 2019
Delicious! Easy and quick! Will definately be adding this to the rotation!
Sep 17, 2019
A favorite way to fix salmon! Also omitted rice vinegar.
Sep 9, 2019
Ok people - this recipe is awesome - everyone I have made it for wants the recipe..a winner!!
May 23, 2019
Our family really liked this! Our goal is to add more fish into our weekly menu. This was easy and tasted great. I didn't have rice vinegar so just went without it and didn't substitute anything in. If we were having company, this is definitely one of the fish recipes I would use.
May 2, 2019
Perfectly delicious! I will use this recipe over and over again
Jan 4, 2019
This is the best salmon recipe I have ever tried!
Oct 20, 2018
Excellant. I like to use two different pie fillings for two different flavors. I also like to mix a can of pie filling and a can of drained fruit.
Oct 20, 2018
Easy prep, great taste.
Nov 5, 2017
Delicious flavor & most tender salmon I've ever made. & I have made A LOT of salmon.
Sep 9, 2017
Made this tonight for dinner and my husband, who dislikes salmon, said it was good and wouldn't mind having it again!