Honey-Mustard Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling Bake: 40 min.
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Dash pepper
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- 4-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Rub over pork. Place in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal bag and refrigerate overnight.
- Combine the glaze ingredients. Place tenderloin on a rack in a foil-lined shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°, basting occasionally with glaze. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts5 ounce-weight: 263 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 737mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 35g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 23, 2014
Very juicy. I would cut back on the thyme and oregano for my taste. I roast just to 145 degrees for a small tenderloin for two.
Nov 26, 2013
This is my go to recipe for pork tenderloin. I occasionally leave the spices on it, but more often I just throw it together and put it in the toaster over. No muss, no fuss! Always tastes wonderful, and makes great leftovers.
Apr 30, 2012
Loved it! Highly recommend! I did not marinate it since I wasn't prepared but it still came out excellent! I reserved some glaze & heated till it was saucy & poured over tenderloin when finished to give it more sauce. YUMMY!
Apr 10, 2011
This pork tenderloin has become a regular addition to the dinner rotation at our home. It's juicy, tender, flavorful, and easy.