Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place pork on a greased rack in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan lined with foil. In a small bowl, combine glaze ingredients; set aside 3 tablespoons glaze for basting. Spoon remaining glaze over pork.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 24-28 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with reserved glaze. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts3 ounces cooked pork: 226 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 386mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch.
Jan 9, 2019
This recipe has great flavor. I loved the sauce. I will also cook it lower and slower next time.
Feb 7, 2016
The sauce was so good!! It really complimented the pork. However, at 145 degrees it was not quite done enough for me. Just my personal preference. I will be using the recipe again and just cook it a bit lower and slower.
Jan 20, 2016
Feb 6, 2013
This was so good, my husband asked to take leftovers for lunch tomorrow! Word to the wise, you really DO need to line your pan with aluminum foil. I've learned my lesson! LOL!