Marmalade Pork Tenderloin
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 25 min. + standing
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- Sprinkle the pork with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15 minutes. Combine marmalade, water, ginger and remaining salt; spoon over pork. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts5 ounce-weight: 188 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 347mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 0 fiber), 15g protein.
Aug 9, 2012
Quick easy and delicious!
Aug 2, 2011
My husband isn't a fan of Pork but absolutely loved this recipe. It was delicious.
Dec 4, 2010
Great quick weekday supper. Extra sauce to spoon over - yes and foil to line the roaster - definitely yes!! I used orange juice to thin the glaze instead of water and leftovers make great sandwiches.
Dec 21, 2009
Super good, super easy! Hardest part is keeping the sauce from sliding off the meat during baking. Heating extra sauce to drizzle over the cooked meat is a good idea.
Nov 29, 2009
I made this this evening. It was so so so good we thought. I only made one tenderloin for the 2 of us, but made all the sauce. I heated the extra in the micro and drizzled it overtop of the cooked meat. O, yeah, don't foget to cover the baking sheet with foil!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.