Spicy Pork Tenderloin
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling Grill: 25 min.
- 1 to 3 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
- Combine the first five ingredients; rub over tenderloins. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Grill, covered over medium-hot indirect heat for 25-40 minutes or until thermometer reads 160°.
Nutrition Facts3 ounce-weight: 135 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 350mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3-1/2 lean meat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 27, 2014
Very tender and tasty!
Oct 8, 2013
The pork was very tender and tasty. Great recipe. I roasted it in the oven. Will definitely make this again.
Jun 19, 2013
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed this nicely spiced tenderloin. The recipe in my TOH cookbook said to "grill over hot heat for 15 minutes on each side", and that is what I did.