Spicy Pork Tenderloin
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling Grill: 25 min.
- 1 to 3 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
- Combine the first five ingredients; rub over tenderloins. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Grill, covered over medium-hot indirect heat for 25-40 minutes or until thermometer reads 160°.
Nutrition Facts3 ounce-weight: 135 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 350mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3-1/2 lean meat.
Oct 27, 2014
Very tender and tasty!
Oct 8, 2013
The pork was very tender and tasty. Great recipe. I roasted it in the oven. Will definitely make this again.
Jun 19, 2013
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed this nicely spiced tenderloin. The recipe in my TOH cookbook said to "grill over hot heat for 15 minutes on each side", and that is what I did.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.