Grilled Spicy Pork Tenderloin
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + marinating Grill: 25 min.
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/2 cup cola
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- In a small bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients; rub over pork. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- In a small bowl, combine sauce ingredients. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Prepare sauce ingredients; set aside.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat using a drip pan. Place pork over drip pan and grill, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 20-27 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with reserved sauce. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts3 ounce-weight: 188 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 495mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch.
Dec 30, 2014
Wow - this was scrumptious! Loads of flavour..... tasted grilled even though I baked it. Only remembered to put the sauce on during the last 5 minutes but it was fine. Will definitely make again!
Aug 22, 2014
Jun 27, 2011
It turned out really good. It is good even w/o the sauce.
Mar 16, 2011
I have tried all the pork tenderloin recipes but this is by far the BEST. I double the ingredients and purchase extra tenderloin. Great leftover!! My husband and I have this 2 or 3 times a month. Love it!
Apr 18, 2010
This was an easy and very tasty recipe. We used pork tenderloin chops and just used the basting sauce as a marinade (along with the dry rub). It worked out very well and as a bonus the cooking time was only 4 minutes instead of 25.
Mar 29, 2010
This tenderloin was so very good. Wow...I made a 2 lb one and used coke zero, and i baked mine. It was so perfect. We will be making it again:)
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.