Tangy Pork Tenderloin
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 20 min.
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place pork tenderloins in a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; set aside 2/3 cup. Pour remaining marinade over pork; turn to coat. Seal or cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium heat for 8-9 minutes on each side or until meat juices run clear and a thermometer reads 160°-170°.
- In a saucepan, warm the reserved sauce; serve with pork.
Jun 1, 2015
Thoroughly enjoyed the sauce. It really enhanced the pork, and I can envision using it for other meals!
Jul 11, 2011
This is an absolutely delicious recipe. Have made a couple of times. Excellent with the warmed sauced on top.
Dec 30, 2010
one of my favorites
Jun 11, 2010
So easy and so tasty. My husband loves this!
Dec 17, 2009
I have made this recipe for years for guests, they always love it!!