Pork Tenderloin with Raspberry Sauce
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 10 min.
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- Cut tenderloin into eight pieces; flatten each piece to 1-in. thickness. Sprinkle cayenne on both sides if desired. In a large skillet, cook pork over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the preserves, vinegar, ketchup, soy sauce and horseradish. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with tenderloin; garnish with raspberries if desired.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 204 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 147mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein.
Dec 26, 2011
Everyone loved the unique taste of this sauce. I tripled the recipe and was glad I did because everyone kept asking for it to be passed!
Jun 3, 2008
Used seasoning salt instead of cayenne. Omitted horseradish. Doubled the sauce.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.