Pork Tenderloin with Cranberry Apple Chutney
The zingy-sweet fruit compote complements the spices in the rub in this juicy pork roast that can be your holiday headliner. —Teresa Ralston, New Albany, Ohio
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
Makes4 servings (1 cup chutney)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 2 medium apples, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 425°. Mix first five ingredients; rub over pork. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Roast until a thermometer reads 145°, 20-30 minutes. Remove roast from oven; tent with foil. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add onion; saute until tender. Add remaining ingredients; cook and stir until apples are tender. Serve with pork.