Cranberry Pork Medallions
This juicy glazed pork is quick and easy to fix, but it tastes so special, everyone will think you fussed. --Maria Brennan, Waterbury, Connecticut
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound), cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- Additional cranberries and fresh rosemary, optional
- In a large nonstick skillet, brown pork in oil for 3-4 minutes on each side. Remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet, saute the onion, garlic and sugar until onion is caramelized and tender. Stir in the apple juice, cranberry juice, cranberries, mustard and rosemary. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5-6 minutes or until sauce is reduced by half.
- Return pork to pan; heat through. Sprinkle with additional cranberries and rosemary if desired.
Nutrition Facts1/3 each: 425 calories, 19g fat (4g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 149mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 2g fiber), 31g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.