Pork Medallions with Raspberry-Balsamic Sauce
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Flatten pork to 1/2-in. thickness; sprinkle with garlic powder.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook pork in oil for 3-5 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm. Add the jam, vinegar and mustard to the pan. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until thickened. Serve with pork.
Nutrition Facts3 ounces cooked pork with about 2 tablespoons sauce: 271 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 107mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein.
Apr 1, 2018
The sauce is great, but I would never pound or flatten a pork tenderloin as it takes away from the flavor and the tenderness.
Jun 23, 2017
This has become one of our favorite pork tenderloin dishes. It is so good. Always look forward to making it, it never fails!
Jan 2, 2017
Fantastic pork recipe! My family couldn't get enough of it!
Mar 10, 2016
Sauce is VERY sweet using a full half cup of jam. Next time I'll reduce the amount of jam to less than a half cup. Otherwise, very tasty
Apr 27, 2015
We loved it! Used blackberry jam.
Mar 30, 2015
What a delightful surprise! The sauce is delicious, and the recipe is so easy; I'll make it again.
Jun 18, 2014
I agree that it is restaurant quality. I think you could use and kind of preserves. I used Cherry.
Mar 22, 2014
The sauce is wonderful!! Love this and will make it again, just as is!
Apr 27, 2013
OMG, restaurant quality on this one!We used Blackberry Preserves and it was excellent! Try it, you won't be sorry!
Jan 28, 2012
Results are tasty and tender! Comes together quickly, too.