Marinated Pork Medallions
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each), cut into 3/4-inch slices
- In a small bowl, whisk brown sugar, salad dressing, pineapple juice and soy sauce until blended. Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add pork; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain pork, discarding marinade in bag. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly.
- Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Oct 26, 2018
I love the flavor combinations in this recipe! My whole family loved it. I'll definitely be making this again!
Aug 12, 2015
Excellent recipe and very quick to put on the table for a bbq.
Jun 7, 2014
This was wonderful!!!! We used the basting as a dipping sauce and it was just heavenly! We will definitely make this again!
Aug 2, 2013
This recipe is delicious. The pork was so moist and tender. Will definitely make this again.
Jan 31, 2013
I made this meal last night and my husband and I enjoyed it. The sauce was different; don't know if I'd to make again. I will definitely cut down on the lemon pepper and lemon juice. It takes away from the pork taste too much.
Jan 18, 2013
This was just fantastic and so easy!! I just threw it in the oven instead of grilling. Definately a keeper!!
Aug 12, 2012
karenhamilton - you could use a grill pan
Jun 29, 2012
Just use a nice, hot grill pan and follow the rest of the instructions as written.
Jun 29, 2012
I don't grill. How would I convert to oven or stove top?
Sep 14, 2010
Awesome!!! The entire family loved this.