Dijon Pork Medallions
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Cut pork into eight slices; lightly pound with a meat mallet to 1-in. thickness. Sprinkle with lemon-pepper.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add pork; cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and mustard to skillet; cook 3-4 minutes, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Serve with pork; sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts2 pork slices with about 2 teaspoons sauce: 189 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 330mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 18, 2015
It received mixed reviews. My son really liked it, but I thought it was too lemony.
Feb 18, 2015
My husband made this for us. Quite good, but there was a little too much lemon pepper flavor. Don't know if he spiked the dish with more than called for. We'll make it again.
Jan 26, 2015
Loved this!! It's'so easy to make but looks like it was complicated. Great meal for guests. Only thing I would do different is double the sauce - it was so good we wanted extra!
Jan 10, 2013
I do not normally like Dijon Mustard, but the sauce is AMAZING! This recipe is simple to make and very tasty! The pork did take longer than 4 minutes to cook (I think I cut them too thick).
Nov 28, 2012
This was OK nothing to write home about. There are some much better pork/dijon dishes on this website.