Blue Cheese Pork Medallions
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 2 teaspoons Montreal steak seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Cut pork into 12 slices; sprinkle with steak seasoning. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add pork; cook, covered, until pork is tender, 3-5 minutes per side. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Add cream to skillet; bring to a boil, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Cook until cream is slightly thickened, 2-3 minutes. Stir in cheese until melted. Serve with pork. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts3 medallions with 2 tablespoons sauce: 317 calories, 23g fat (13g saturated fat), 126mg cholesterol, 539mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 25g protein.
Jun 27, 2019
This is AMAZING! Like fine dining. Easy to make, and tastes like excess! It's on my regular rotating menu.
Oct 8, 2018
Quick, and easy. Wife and kids all approved.
Mar 9, 2018
I make pork medallions quite often. I love this blue cheese sauce!!! I also love a lemon and grainy mustard sauce.
Dec 8, 2016
We loved this recipe! Never, ever had bleu cheese on pork, but I'm so glad I decided to try this recipe. I did not use the heavy cream; rather, I used plain Greek yogurt thinned a bit with half & half. I also used 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil. I did flatten the pieces to make them more uniform. Thanks, Lynne for your company pleasing recipe.