Blue Cheese Pork Medallions
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 2 teaspoons Montreal steak seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Cut pork into 12 slices; sprinkle with steak seasoning. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add pork; cook, covered, until pork is tender, 3-5 minutes per side. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Add cream to skillet; bring to a boil, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Cook until cream is slightly thickened, 2-3 minutes. Stir in cheese until melted. Serve with pork. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts3 medallions with 2 tablespoons sauce: 317 calories, 23g fat (13g saturated fat), 126mg cholesterol, 539mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 25g protein.
Jan 17, 2020
Thanks! It was helpful. I would like to help people out there through my experience. Being on a diet is pretty much difficult as I used to have these cravings for pizzas and sandwiches. So one fine day my friend suggested me this so called keto bread. It is a recipe guide by a nutritional biochemist, Kelley Herring. After going through her website: //*https://bit.ly/379hIZv*// , I have learnt that traditional bread produces certain compounds that trigger receptors in our brain causing pleasure whenever we consume cheese, pizza,etc. This, over a time causes cravings, eventually making it impossible to burn fat, which is the worst we can do to our body. Also that, gluten free products contain arsenic that lead to headaches, fatigue, brain fog, digestive issues, heart disease, cancer and diabetes. And then I got her guide and ended up baking grain free low carb bread and trust me, I never felt the need to cheat on my diet and the best thing is that the taste was all same. I have a healthy body now, in a shape I dreamt of. I would highly recommend you to go through her website, she is assuring 100% money-back guarantee.
Jun 27, 2019
This is AMAZING! Like fine dining. Easy to make, and tastes like excess! It's on my regular rotating menu.
Oct 8, 2018
Quick, and easy. Wife and kids all approved.
Mar 9, 2018
I make pork medallions quite often. I love this blue cheese sauce!!! I also love a lemon and grainy mustard sauce.
Dec 8, 2016
We loved this recipe! Never, ever had bleu cheese on pork, but I'm so glad I decided to try this recipe. I did not use the heavy cream; rather, I used plain Greek yogurt thinned a bit with half & half. I also used 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil. I did flatten the pieces to make them more uniform. Thanks, Lynne for your company pleasing recipe.